A complete guide on taking Care of your joints
Joints are one of the most important parts of human body. these include bones, cartilage, tendons, ligaments. they provide range of motion between different bones in your body. this way each part of your body is capable of movement.
There are many types of joints. the type is determined by the type of connective tissue contained between the two bones. cartilages with bones provides cushioning and allows smooth joint movements.
These places provide stability and flexibility to us. If these joints stop working properly, the person becomes less capable of carrying out the day to day tasks. Some of the common problems associated with joint pain include osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, frozen shoulder, bursitis and gout. One can have symptoms like chronic inflammation, tenderness and weakness in affected areas.
An injury suffered to a joint can impair the way you move or even render you immobile. Many treatments are available to cure joint pain, but most of these either don’t work at all or offer only a temporary relief. The problem of joint disease very serious, so that you do not have to suffer from it and need to monitor it in advance.
Taking care of your joints can mean the difference between being active and mobile, and living a life limited by pain and keep the joint replacement surgery at bay.
How many types of joints are there in the human body?
- Synarthroses (immovable)
- Amphiarthroses (slightly movable)
- Diarthroses (freely movable)
Types of freely movable joints
- Ball and socket joint.
- Hinge joint
- Condyloid joint.
- Pivot joint
- Gliding joint
- Saddle joint
Easy Tips on keeping your joint healthy
- Keeping a healthy weight is important for your overall health and well-being. Having a healthy body weight can help reduce your risk of developing joint health problems, such as osteoarthritis.
- Staying active has a lot of benefits. Not only will your heart be healthier, but your joints will also be healthier. Keeping your joints healthy can help with everyday tasks like getting out of bed, walking the dog
- Proper posture is one of the best ways to keep your joint and bones healthy. Good posture will ensure that you maintain good health and live longer. However, bad posture can lead to major issues over time.